Terms & Conditions
The word 'Services' referred hereinafter would relate to all the products/services offered to 'You' or 'Player' by Sachar Gaming Pvt. Ltd and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, associates and partners hereafter referred as 'We' or 'Us' or 'Our' through the skill gaming website http://www.khelchamps.com which would be referred hereafter as 'Website.'The usage of the Website by You will be governed by these Terms of Service which will hereafter referred as 'Term'.
IT IS MANDATORY AND BINDING ON 'YOU' THAT THESE TERMS SHOULD BE READ BY 'YOU' IN THEIR ENTIRETY PRIOR TO YOUR USE OF THE 'SERVICES'.
It should be noted that any Term/s herein found to be unlawful, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable for any reason by any judicial or quasi-judicial body in India, will in no way would affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms. Such Terms will be replaced with another valid and enforceable. Any unlawful, invalid, void, voidable, or unenforceable Term will be replaced with another Term which is valid and enforceable and is close to the content and original intent of the one that has been adjudged as invalid.
By Your registration on the Website, it is assumed by Us that you have understood all the terms herein and have accepted the same. Printing of all transaction records, rules of play, cancellation policies and pay-out policies is what we recommend that you do.
Delay on our part in taking action or exercising our rights or taking remedial approach with respect to breach of any Terms by You does not waive Our rights to act on a later date, nor does it amount to any lapse and neither does that result invalidity of those Terms for any breach of similar kind in the future.
The following Terms or any future alterations or modifications to these Terms is not acceptable by You, We recommend that You may discontinue use of the Website and any Services offered by it.
Account Creation: User Account, Password And Security
- To use the Services on this Website and start playing games, it is mandatory that You register. To register on the Website, You will have to provide khelchamps.com with your current, complete, and accurate information as may be required by the Website.
- On the Homepage of the Website you can initiate the registration process. Registration/signing up confirms your acceptance of these Terms.
- The Website requires you to create a Username/Login Name and a password to access the Website. You are also required to furnish information like a valid email address for the registration process. While the login name needs to be unique it must not be vulgar, racist, blasphemous or otherwise offensive (as determined by khelchamps.com at its sole discretion). Further, the login name should not infringe any trade mark or other proprietary rights of a third party. Your Username has to be in accordance with these Terms and/or other applicable agreements.
- Your account with the Website is personal to you. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of this account is solely dependent on you. You will be responsible for any and all activity on this account. You are advised not reveal account details like login name and password or to transfer or make available this account for use to anyone at any time. Similarly you are advised not to use anybody else's account. If you find any unauthorized use of your account or theft of Your account, You must immediately notify khelchamps.com of such event. If required and/or requested, you also agree to provide khelchamps.com with evidence of such theft or unauthorized use.
- In case of theft of your account or unauthorized use of your account by anyone with or without your knowledge and any loss incurred due to such a use, khelchamps.com will not be held liable for any such loss.
- The Website may require you to verify the accuracy of the information provided by you during registration, also you comply to provide Us with additional contact information or otherwise as and when required. However, it should be noted that the Website reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate Your account in case of any violation of the Terms.
- The Website restricts You from distributing or distributing via uploading your Username or Login and password or any other sensitive registration information on the web.
- It is expected of you to treat other players with respect and courtesy during your use of the services rendered by the website. If it is found by us or another player lodges a complaint with us with respect to your violation of this Term and use of abusive, vulgar, racist, or any kind of offensive or provocative remark, conversation or otherwise, we shall be fully entitled to cancel, suspend or terminate your account with the Website.
- You agree to not hold khelchamps.com for any claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party, due to or because of Your use of the Services or due to the use of the third party use of any or all Services using Your account.
- The Website may validate your account via email or phone as required. However it should be noted that khelchamps.com reserves the right to validate your accounts.
- All players registered with valid email ID and Mobile number (to be provided during registration) will be eligible to receive promotion and campaign offers mailers, SMS’s & push notifications from SACHAR GAMING PVT. LTD. for all its products.
- In case of unsuccessful validation, the Website reserves the right to stop players from logging in into the Website.
- The Website may require proof of Your identification at any given time and You as a user need to comply by the same. It may however be noted that the information thus provided is kept confidential and can be used only for internal purposes to confirm the authenticity of the account created.
Content And Software
- Information, images, marks, logos, multimedia clips, animations, games and software (collectively referred as Content) is the sole property of khelchamps.com and khelchamps.com is the authorized owner of all the information on the Website excluding the information posted by Users to subscribe to the Service
- The software used on Website to render the Services is owned by khelchamps.com. The use of the software by you is to avail of the Services and not for any commercial use. The provision of the service by khelchamps.com does not entitle you to use this software for personal profit other than those which you can avail by means of using the authorized means of the software online. This Term hereby prohibits you to use any means to interfere with the working of such software.
- This Term prohibits you from illegal activities like attempt to "hack" into the Website or obtain access to the source code of the software or to any links in the Website that are not meant to be accessed by You in the regular course of Your use of the Services.
- Attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or hack into the Website by You will be dealt with strictly; legal applicable action would be taken against any such attempts.
Fantasy Cricket League & other tournaments related to cricket are organized on the Website with future chance of including other sports games. All activities includes Cash Games, Promotional Tournaments, and Free Games.
- Free Games:
- To get players acquainted with the game, the various rules and the play atmosphere, Free Games are conducted on the Website.
- There is no actual cash involved in the free Games, so whatever is your winning you cannot convert them into cash, you understand and agree to this.
- In case you are not being able to play a tournament for which You may be eligible, khelchamps.com cannot be held responsible. Situations such as and not just limited to, wherein, You are not able to log into Your account, due to your account being under validation, or Your account being suspended due to any violation of the Terms by You or there being any disruption caused due to your internet service provider.
- Promotional Tournaments:
- From time to time khelchamps.com may organize Promotional Tournaments which may be free to join or may require You to use Promotional chips which accumulates in your account while winning Promotional Games
- Chips won playing promotional tournaments cannot be enchased, however they may be utilized to redeem against various material prizes and gifts offered by khelchamps.com.
- khelchamps.com will do its best to keep You informed with details of Promotional Tournaments from time to time via website, emails, or any such means. However, khelchamps.com shall not be held responsible in case it fails to inform You of these Promotional Tournaments.
- In case you are not being able to play a tournament for which You may be eligible, khelchamps.com cannot be held responsible. Situations such as and not just limited to, wherein, You are not able to log into Your account, due to your account being under validation, or Your account being suspended due to any violation of the Terms by You or there being any disruption caused due to your internet service provider.
- Cash Tournaments:
- A specified Buy-In will be described for certain tournaments and you will be required to pay the same to participate in those tournaments.
- The amount of cash to be deposited may vary from tournament to tournament and the amount is decided at the sole discretion khelchamps.com.
- Your cash wins may incur applicable tax, levy or cess and these will be entirely borne by You.
- Any tax we may require to pay for the prizes won by You, we reserve the right to retain any such amount from the Prizes and Gifts won by you.
- Participation in Cash Tournaments and games which require You to pay an Buy-In is subject to the additional following terms and conditions:
- To participate in Cash Tournaments and competitions on khelchamps.com, Your age should be 18 years or above, You are required to truthfully state Your age while registering. Minors and underage are strictly prohibited to participate in any tournaments on khelchamps.com. Your account with khelchamps.com may stand suspended till satisfactory documentation to prove your age is provided to Us. If we find later that You are underage or minor we reserve the right to suspend or deactivate your account which ever we find appropriate.
- All transactions for cash tournaments and games will be calculated in Indian rupees.
- Once registered with Us, a track of all Your transactions with Us is maintained within your account. Payments for all Cash Games where Buy-In is a prerequisite has to be made through this account. Cash prizes You win will also reflect in this account as credit.
- The maximum and minimum amount of money which You would require to purchase Buy-In and play a game will be specified by Us with respect to the game/tournament you intend to play.
- It is advised that the instruments like Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. that you use to make payment at khelchamps.com to add Cash to your account, should be your own. You may not:
- Transact on khelchamps.com using an instrument belonging to somebody else, or an instrument you are not authorized to use.
- Transact using Your payment instrument to pay for an account on khelchamps.com which does not belong to You.
- In case we find or discover You in violation of any of the above Terms, We have the right to investigate the matter, report to appropriate authorities, and close Your account instantly. Until we have suitably identified the source of the payment and confirmed that it is valid or has the required authorization, We have the right to keep your account on hold, or freeze it if necessary.
- All payments made by You on the Website using any of the available modes of payment, is processed by a third party payment gateway. All and any information entered by You in this regard on such gateway is not visible to Us.
- We assume that it is understood and agreed by You that at our discretion We may cancel a transaction at any point of time, without assigning a reason for the same. In cases You have made a payment and have not received benefits for the same, the transaction would be reversed and the transacted amount of money would be credited back to your payment instrument.
- You also understand, agree and acknowledge that khelchamps.com is not liable for any rejection of the payment incurred during the payment processing at the third party website. Rejection at payment gateway it beyond our control and khelchamps.com is not liable in such rejection cases.
- Regarding the amount accrued in Your account; khelchamps.com assures that the money thus held in your account paid by You or the money thus accrued using the Website and winning, will be utilized for the purpose of the Services or remitted to You, as the case may be in due course. You acknowledge and agree that the money deposited / paid by You in Your account shall not accrue interest.
- We expect and advises You to play responsibly on the Website. Hence from time to time, We place limits on the amount of money You can add to Your khelchamps.com account, which You can spend as Buy-In for various tournaments and games hosted on the Website
- When participating in a Cash Tournament, the specified Buy-In will be debited from your KhelChamps League account as a payment for your participation in that Tournament. Cash Prizes won by you in a Cash Tournament will be automatically credited in your KhelChamps League account.
- khelchamps.com expects You to use Your own valid financial instrument to transact online either when making payment/deposits in or requesting withdrawals from Your account on the Website. Hence, Your registration details including Your name, using which You have registered on the Website, must correspond with the name and other details on Your financial instrument. khelchamps.com reserves the right to verify these details to ensure that the financial instrument employed for transacting is valid and not being misused. In this regard:
- From time to time we verify Your identification details and age.
- We may, at any time, withhold Your account or deny Your withdrawal request or even bar You from any further participation in any games if We suspect, detect or believe that You may be involved in identity fraud. We may even resort to legal recourse We may have apart from notifying the relevant regulatory or law enforcement authorities where appropriate.
- Your use of the website and its services, participation in tournaments or games(s) Wherein You may win in such tournaments/games signifies that You agree and consent to the following:
- You have registered on the Website and your account is restricted to a single user account to avail the Services provided on the Website.
- Creating multiple user IDs is prohibited on khelchamps.com. In case we have reasons to believe that you have created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to investigate all the user IDs and till that time your account would be suspended. In case we detect that you have violated the Terms and created multiple user IDs, we reserve the right to close down all your accounts or just keep one account, which we select as per our discretion, active. The cash and/or bonus balance, if any, in the closed account/s will be automatically forfeited.
- Your participation in the games and tournaments is as an individual in the capacity of an individual identity.
- Collusion is strictly forbidden on khelchamps.com. In case we detect that You and other users are playing games and tournaments forming a team it will result in cancellation of accounts of You and all such players who participated in forming a team. By accepting this Term, you accept that You will not participate in forming a team, or by communicating with other players. In case You are found to be involved in such activities, We also reserve the right to freeze funds in Your khelchamps.com cash account and investigate further to ascertain the extent of undue benefit derived by You and such others and to cancel and close Your account without any communication with You.
- You agree and acknowledge that Your participation in games and tournaments on this Website is in accordance with the Terms laid down herein. You also agree and acknowledge that We reserve the right to take all steps necessary to determine the same via verification and investigations.
- Our decision would be final and binding on you and any other user in any event of a disagreement or dispute between You and any other user(s) in a game.
- To access this Website and use its services, play games, You need to be a resident of India and you must have access to the services of this Website from India.
If You are not an Indian citizen, but are resident in India and physically present in India while accessing and using the services of this Website, we will remit Your winnings in Indian Rupees to the address provided by You for playing cash games, only is the address is within India. In such events there may be delay in cash-out as to obtain necessary clearances and permissions for such remittance. You herby understand and acknowledge that such delays may not be under our control.
- You acknowledge and agree that we cannot assign or transfer the cash prizes you win with or without your permission. Your winnings, accrues solely to You and we cannot entertain transfer of the same to any other player or any other third party.
- khelchamps.com is solely for residents of India and its services to be access from within India. If You are not a resident of India or do not access the Website from India, You are in violation of the Terms. Subsequently, all prizes won by you will be held back, You will not be entitled to receive any prize. You acknowledge and accept that We shall have the right to fully investigate the matter, report the matter to appropriate authorities, and to take appropriate legal action.
- In case the prize money won by you is handed to you in the form of cheque and if the cheque is not enchased by you within its validity period, all such cheques will be considered to have been lost. Re-issuance of such cheques will be done on request at the discretion of the management of the Website who may approve or reject such re-issuance. In case of re-issuance applicable processing charges will be deducted from the amount of the cheque.
- You agree and acknowledge that We cannot control who plays with who on the Website as it is automated procedure without human interference. Hence, you will not request to change or reversal of the outcome of the tournament based on the identity of your opponents or other player/s.
- Withdrawal policy
- It is necessary for a player to play 100% of the deposited amount before they place a withdrawal request. Withdrawal without play will generally not be entertained, however in some cases, 5% of the deposited amount will be charged to process the withdrawal.
- There are no fees charged by Khelchamps.com for using 'Bank Transfer' for withdrawal of funds two times in a month. However, we charge additional 15.00 INR per transaction for subsequent withdrawals in one month
- Match and Contest Cancellation policy
- If any Match gets cancelled/abandoned. Khelchamps will immediately refund the joining fee for the same back to players KhelChamps wallet.
- If in any case a particular match, contest gets cancelled due to lack of participates. Khelchamps will refund the joining fee for a such a match, contest back to players khelchamps wallet.
Refer A Friend
- By clicking a link on the Website, you can invite friends and acquaintance or any other person to khelchamps.com to use its Services. By doing so, you get the option to choose the email client or social network provider from which you wish to use the contact to send invite to. You get an option to pick your specific contacts from your email provider or your social network provider and sent them the invite to join you on khelchamps.com. You understand and accept that all your personal information is kept private and is not disclosed to anyone.
- In the above, khelchamps.com uses third party website to import your contacts, from which you can pick and send invite to only specific contacts.
- From creating Your login account to all Your activities on the khelchamps.com website, You are legally held liable and responsible.
- Availing and using of Services herein termed activities include but is not limited to multiplayer games, or using communication services like chat rooms, emails and other real time and non-instant messaging facilities available on the website.
- khelchamps.com intends to keep the website clean, however it should not be held responsible for the content posted by other users which others may find offensive, distasteful, vulgar, objectionable or indecent. Players using the site acknowledge that khelchamps.com cannot prevent its users from posting such content.
- If players find such offensive, vulgar, indecent and objectionable post, they are requested to inform Us of the same. khelchamps.com would take appropriate action which would include removal of such post or act upon such information in the manner as provided in paragraph above or as it may deem fit.
- The khelchamps.com management decision shall be regarded as final and binding on the Players in this regard. Players agree that khelchamps.com will not be held liable in this regard.
- Players understand and agree that khelchamps.com cannot be held liable or responsible for any action that may arise out of You sharing your personal information and details with other players via chat, email or any other means of communication service available on the Website.
- You understand and agree and acknowledge that We do not take any responsibility and will not be held liable for any consequence that might arise as a result of You sharing Your personal information or any other information through Our communication services including but not limited to game chat, email services, or any other real time or non-instant messaging facility provided by the Website.
- You understand and agree that khelchamps.com shall not be held responsible or liable for any information provided by You to anyone which results in Your account on the Website being exposed or misused by another person. You acknowledge that the You are responsible for the protection of your information on the Website including Username, Password, Email Address, Contact Details and Postal Address.
- You undertake and agree to assure and cover us in case of any claims, expenses or liabilities incurred due to your non-compliance with any applicable law. You acknowledge that you are liable to comply with any applicable law, while participating in any competition or tournament organized through the Website. You also understand and accept that We are under no obligation to give You a prize or reward by your mere participation in a game or tournament.
- Before You participate in any game/tournament, it is advised that You read the rules of the game thoroughly. These rules are present under the How to Play tab on the Website. Winning prize on the Website is entirely dependent on Your skills as against those of the opponents and subject to the rules of the game/tournament.
- Your participation in any game/tournament is solely your individual conscious decision at all times and You acknowledge the same.
- Once a game has commenced, your inability to play due to faulty hardware, slow internet or any other reason rising due to any technical failure at your end does not entitle You to any refund of the Buy-In. You acknowledge and agree to this Term.
- Your current account with us entitles You to the Services offered by the Website, namely playing games/tournaments and transacting for the same. You hereby agree and acknowledge that this is the sole purpose You created this account with Us.
- We reserve the right to terminate Your account with Us, forfeit prizes, bonus or balance accrued to You, We also reserve the right to bar You from future registration or participation on the Website if we find Your misuse of the account for purpose other than the services provided by the Website.
- You hereby agree that Your account maintained with us is purely for the purpose of paying for the Buy-In to participate in games/tournaments and for the purchase of cash prizes which You may win. We hereby declare that We are neither a bank nor a financial institution and that Your account with Us do not accumulate any interest.
- You understand and agree that Your account with Us is non-transferable as also the sum of money in Your account can not be transferred to the account of any other player/user on the Website.
- Your PAN (Permanent Account Number) duly issued to You by the Income Tax Department, Government of India will need to furnished in the following cases:
- A TDS of 30% or whatever is applicable at the time, will be deducted from your winning amount more than Rs.10000 in a SINGLE tournament. Winning amount is withdrawable only after player provide PAN details and the same is verified.
- You acknowledge and agree that We reserve the right to verify Your PAN from time, you also agree that if any inconsistency found in the verification of your PAN details may result in the cancellation of the prize.
- As Internet connection is not highly reliable medium, it could be possible that You may not be able to play on the Website. For any downtime, server disruption, lagging or any other technical glitches during your usage of the Services, khelchamps.com should not be held liable.
- You further understand, acknowledge and agree that Your inability to play a game after paying the Buy-In and/or not being able to complete a game, and if this arises out of a technical fault attributed to khelchamps.com, Your remedy is limited either to:
- Refund of Buy-In, which You actually paid for participation; or
- Free participation in a like value game/tournament
- The decision for the same will be entirely at the discretion of khelchamps.com
- You understand and agree that the Website is not liable for any claim by You for a potential prize if You are unable to complete a game due to any technical problem, error or omission if the reason for same is not attributable to khelchamps.com.
- Participation in the Services rendered by the Website means that You acknowledge that You have the knowledge that You face a risk of monetary loss, when using the Services. You also agree that We are not responsible for any loss that arises in the course of using the services of the Website khelchamps.com and all responsibility for the same rest with You.
- khelchamps.com is not liable to pay You any amount other than the Buy-In under any circumstances.
Restrictions On Players
- The content on khelchamps.com is copyright protected, either You Yourself or by assigning a third party or through automated program shall not commit an act that violates intellectual property right including of copyright and trademark rights in any Content. Reproducing any of the content on this Website without prior permission from Us amounts to violation of copyright act. Posting, distributing, or in any other manner making available any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or copyrights of a third party on khelchamps.com site is strictly prohibited. Distributing or making available any person's personal information of any kind without their express permission, publishing or publicizing any personal information of any person or company without their knowledge or permission is prohibited on the Website.
- You cannot alter, remove, destroy any of the Website's content, nor shall you cause any obstruction to the Website nor impose any editorial comments, commercial material, unsolicited information or emails or any information on the Website, alter or modify the content.
- You are restricted to the use of any of the content of the Website for any commercial or personal gains, this includes and is not limited to use in cyber cafe, computer gaming center, network play over internet, gaming networks or connection to an unauthorized server which may/may not copy the files and the gaming experience.
- You shall not use the forum of the Website for any commercial purpose like advertising or promoting your product or services. Nor shall you use any other point of communication/interaction available on the Website to sell or to solicit with others for any commercial purpose.
- You agree that you shall not transmit materials of any third party over the Website which are governed by intellectual property rights or copyrights. You shall also not post any derogatory material which are defamatory, blasphemous, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic and would violate or infringe other people's rights, causing offence, distress or inconvenience to anyone.
- You shall at all times comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 in force in India and as may be amended from time to time and thus refrain from uploading, distributing, or publishing through the Website, contents which may contain virus, interrupt the working of the Website, destroy, or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware or equipment belonging to Us or those which provide the services to the Website of khelchamps.com.
- You shall refrain from advertising or promoting any third party website or services which are similar to khelchamps.com by using any of the point of communication available on our Website, including but not limited to chat, forum, comment box, email, messaging, etc.
- You shall abide by the chat ethics and not disrupt any discussion of other users by repeatedly messaging the same post.
- Impersonating another person or user, attempt to acquire their password, account information, private personal information, or yield information of their email details are illegal activities. You shall refrain from all such activities, should we have reasons to believe of your involvement in any such activity, we may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you and shall also terminate your account with our Website.
- You shall not use any method to intercept, emulate or redirect the proprietary communication protocol. You will not try to access, alter, modify any files on the Website whereby causing disrupt of the services offered by the Website.
- You shall not upload to the Website any content other than the content you are required to upload in order to gain access to the services offered by the Website. Any unauthorized components, or third party software uploaded by you which are designed to modify the Website, like but not limited to cheats, bots, hacks or any other form of robotics may result in legal actions against you and termination of your privileges with the Website.
- Your user account is a personal account to be used and operated by you alone. Any attempt to sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant security interest in, or transfer this account amounts to infringement of these Terms
NOTE: khelchamps.com reserves the right to do away with and delete any material uploaded by you to the Website which it finds objectionable content. In addition khelchamps.com also reserves the right to notify regulatory agencies or law enforcement authorities and initiate suitable legal procedure against you in case We find You in breach of any legal terms.
- If you wish to discontinue with your use of the Website and the Services offered herein, you just need to send an email to us at " support@ khelchamps.com "intimating Us of your desire to terminate your account with Us. Post-closing the account, we would pay you by any means as determined by us for any positive balance in your account. khelchamps.com reserves the right to collect any fees, surcharges or cost incurred before cancellation of your account.
- In case of any breach of the Terms herein, We reserve the rights to suspend, terminate or discontinue your account with Us without any prior notice for the same.
- You agree that in case of breach of any Terms herein by You, subject to applicable law, You are liable to forfeit any money lying in Your account with the Website. We also reserve the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against You in accordance with applicable laws.
- Your account with khelchamps.com is a personal account exclusively to be used by you. In case we have reasons to believe that You have created the account for the purpose of allowing someone else to play other than Yourself and that You have provided access to someone else, We reserve the right to bar You from the use of the Website.
- Providing details which are not your own during registration, intentionally impersonating another individual and using the Services available on the Website may lead you to get barred from the Website and its Services. We also reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings civil/criminal which ever applicable.
- For a number of reasons khelchamps.com may suspend and/or terminate your account and freeze or forfeit the money therein. Some of those reasons are listed below, but it is not limited to just these reason:
- When there are reasons for us to believe that security of your account on khelchamps.com has been breached; or
- Creation and use of the account has been for unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose (including money laundering); or
- There have been charge-backs on Your account; or
- If You are involved in building team, cheating and collusion during games / tournaments; or
- You are a minor or under the age of 18 years; or
- If provision of our Service is illegal in the jurisdiction from where you are accessing and using the Services.
- Providing incorrect information, or information which is not truthful, or concealing relevant information regarding address / residence is breach of this Terms or in case We have reasonable grounds to believe that the information provided by You is incorrect and you are accessing and playing from a location where accessing the service is illegal, We reserve the right to terminate Your account with Us with immediate effect and remit the entire positive balance in Your account after deduction of applicable processing charges.
- Fraudulent activity shall include:
- using instruments and means of payments like credit card(s), debit cards not belonging to you or net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid cash cards, mobile phones not belonging to You or without permission of the owner of the above mentioned instruments to make payments,
- impersonating another person; or
- Without authorization accessing and using another User's account.
- In case your account is terminated due to any breach of Terms by You, We may freeze the balance in Your account till the end of legal process for mitigation of the fraud. This process We may initiate in accordance with the appropriate procedures in law currently in force in India. NOTE:We reserve the right to suspend or close an account at Our sole discretion during the process of investigation and legal or regulatory obligations are complete, We also reserve the right to continue suspension or opt to close the account at Our sole discretion after the legal proceedings are complete. In cases of breach of Terms, we can also put a suspension in place or close Your account at any time as We may determine at Our discretion.
Modifications And Alterations
- You agree and accept that khelchamps.com reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms at any given time without giving prior notice to You. If you continue to use this Website and/or any Services offered herein means that You unconditionally acceptance all of the above Terms.
- You agree and accept that khelchamps.com reserves at its sole discretion may suspend, add, modify or discontinue any or all Services available on the Website without giving You prior notice.
- In case of suspension, modification or discontinuation of the Website or its Services offered, We will not incur any liability in this regard, you herby agree and acknowledge the same.
Services Not Offered In Assam, Odisha, Sikkim and Telangana
- All players from all states and union territories in India except Assam, Odisha, Sikkim and Telangana can Play KhelChamps. Since the gaming legislations in Assam and Odisha do not exempt games of skill, at present we do not permit residents of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim and Telangana to play real money Fantasy games.
Disclaimer And Indemnification
- khelchamps.com clearly disclaims and/all warranties or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, this also includes without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The content present on the Website is provided strictly on as is where is basis with any liabilities or flaws and any representation, warranty, conditions or guarantee whatsoever, expressed or implied. We do not ensure or guarantee continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Website or any of its contents not limited to including software, games, your account or continued operation or availability of any facility on the Website.
- It is possible that You may not be able to access your account or the services rendered at times due to but not limited to system maintenance and updates for short periods of time or extended periods of time. We neither promise nor ensure that You will be able to access Your account at all times, you accept and agree to this Term
- You agree and accept that you are voluntarily participating in the games of skill available on the Website and you have knowledge that the result of these games may incur financial loss to You. You also agree to not hold khelchamps.com, its owners, partners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless with respect to any and all claims and cost, including of losses incurred, associated with Your usage of the Website.
- Your participation and usage of the Website is voluntary and you are solely responsible for any and all action therein, irrespective of their occurrence, before, during or after your usage of the Website.
- You acknowledge that You are solely responsible for any action that arises from Your participation and /or with usage of the Website, regardless if occurring before, during or after the period of such usage.
- As per provision provided in the law, and in consideration for being allowed to access the Website, You do not hold khelchamps.com liable for any claim, cause of action, damages or demands of any kind and nature which may arise due to your express and exclusive use of the Website and the Services it offers therein.
- You accept and acknowledge that khelchamps.com makes no guarantee, warranties or representation nor any promises for financial loss which you may/may not sustain as a result of using the Services available on the Website.
- You agree and accept the entire risk as to the performance of any software and/or games availed by You on the Website. You also agree and accept that the performance of such games entirely depends on the internet connection and the hardware you use. Though downloading from the Website does not cause any problem to your hardware, but, You also accept that cost of all servicing, repair and/or correction of Your hardware when You access and execute software or games available on khelchamps.com is entirely at your discretion. khelchamps.com expressly disclaims liability for any delay or failure of Your computer or equipment in performance while accessing the Website or any of the games therein.
- The Website disclaims responsibility and liability for any loss resulting from cancellation of games/tournaments caused due to internet outage by your service provider, computer viruses or contamination or any other cause beyond control of khelchamps.com. You acknowledge and agree to this term and accept that You will not be refunded in these cases.
- The Website will not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, ancillary, special, punitive or consequential damage arising out of the use of the Services available at khelchamps.com, even if we have been informed, advised or are aware of such a damage or loss. You agree to free Us against any liability and claim in respect of such matter. Under all circumstances, khelchamps.com’s liability shall not exceed in any event more than the Buy-In that You shall have paid to enter that game.
- At any point during the period of interruption mentioned in the notification, the game will continue exactly from where it got paused; in case if the game doesn’t resume within the stated time interval then it would be cancelled and buy in amounts of all the players playing that game would get refunded to Player wallet (account) within 24 hours. KhelChamps League cannot be held liable for any probable Winnings of Players in the cancelled or forfeited game.
- You accept, agree and acknowledge that We are not liable to You for:
- Any verbal offence committed by another player inclusive but not limited to defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct. Misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal communication originating from another player or a third party;
- Misuse or abuse of Your account on Our Website by anybody who accesses it with or without your knowledge;
- Any loss in transition of information from Our Website by the internet incurred during transmitting information;
- Any loss incurred due to technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulations or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences that You suffer arising in connection with Your access of Our Website;
- The accuracy, completeness, or currency of any information services provided or any statistics shown on the Website;
- Services made available on khelchamps.com are subject to specific permission from statutory or regulatory bodies in India. These Services shall stand cancelled or deemed to be cancelled if such permission is denied or if such Services are later forbidden. In which case these Services will be cancelled and disallowed to the Users of the Website. In such events khelchamps.com shall not be held liable for any damages, demands, refunds or claims of any nature by You.
- You herby agree to free khelchamps.com for any liabilities arising from claims or damages and expenses made by any third party with regards to:
- The content posted by you, or
- Your connection to khelchamps.com , Your usage of the Website, or
- Any other person accessing your username password to access your account on khelchamps.com, with or without your express authorization.
- Being a merchant website, we hold no liability in respect with any loss or damage arising indirectly or directly because of decline of any monetary transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded their preset limit.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Jurisdiction
- All the above Terms shall be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes, differences, complaints etc., shall be subject to arbitration under the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and the language of arbitration shall be English. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by khelchamps.com and the concerned Player.
- Subject to the arbitration agreement above, all disputes, complaints, differences etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- DISCLAIMER:Though it is Our endeavor to keep yourself updated with the law from every region and jurisdiction, there may be instances where, We may not receive prompt update regarding the changes in the law of a particular jurisdiction. Hence we request our Users to ensure that any activity they engage on our website is not illegal in their region and within their jurisdiction from where they live and access the Website. You agree to not hold khelchamps.com for claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of Your non-compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.