Super Smash League
What is the Super Smash League Fantasy?
The Super Smash League is often referred to as the Dream11 Super Smash League for sponsorship purposes. It is a Twenty20 Cricket Match played in New Zealand. Since the championship has a number of sponsors, it also has a number of names. Some of the popular names are New Zealand Twenty20 Competition, HRV Cup/Twenty20, State Twenty20, Mac Donald’s Super Smash, Georgie Pie Super Smash, Dream11 Super Smash and Burger King Super Smash.
Super Smash League Fantasy is a virtual Twenty20 game played on smartphone devices by choosing real players from the Super Smash League.
How to Play Super Smash League Fantasy 2020 on KhelChamps?
It is easy to be a part of the Super Smash League Fantasy. You just need to download the cricket fantasy gaming app from the Khelchamps website. You will have to install the app on your smartphone once it has been downloaded. You may be asked to verify certain details before you can signup for the app. All players who create an account to play on Khelchamps have to verify these details.
Once you have signed in, you need to pick the Super Smash Fantasy League you wish to join. Now, you are all set to make your teams for the game and start playing the Super Smash League Fantasy on your smartphone device.
The Point Distribution System on Khel Champs for Super Smash League Fantasy 2020
To be a part of the exciting Super Smash League Fantasy, you need to clearly understand how the points system works. You need to select your Super Smash League Fantasy Team using the 100 credit points assigned to you. You are allowed to choose upto 6 teams with the allocated points. You need to select the players well to win more points. Here are how your team members earn you points in the Super Smash League Fantasy 2020:
- Each cricketer in the starting 11 earn you 3 points for being a part of the team.
- You get 12 points each time a cricketer takes a wicket (apart from run out).
- You are rewarded 4 points when your team makes someone run out.
- You are rewarded 4 points when your team makes someone catch out.
- You are rewarded 6 points when your cricketer makes someone stump out.
- You are rewarded 1 point each time a cricketer from your team makes a run.
- You get 1 bonus point each time a cricketer from your team hits a 4.
- You are rewarded 2 bonus points each time a cricketer from your team hits a 6.
- You lose 1 point when a cricketer from your team gets out for a duck.
- You get 7 bonus points when a cricketer from your team makes a century.
- You get 4 bonus points when a cricketer from your team makes a half-century.
- You get 4 bonus points when your bowler makes a maiden over.
- You get 4 points for a 4-wicket haul by your team.
The rules here help you make strategic team choices to increase your chances of winning the Super Smash League Fantasy.
What are the rules and prizes for the Super Smash League Fantasy?
The rules of the Super Smash League Fantasy are very simple. You need to pick your team using the 100 credit points assigned to you. You can make upto 6 teams at a time. The more teams you select, the greater your chances of winning more points. The captain earns you 2x points and the vice-captain earns you 1.5x points. The more games you participate in, the more your chances of winning a large sum. Winners can make a huge sum. It all depends on the games they participate in and the teams they choose.
When will the Super Smash League Fantasy 2020 start?
Super Smash League Fantasy was started in the year 2005-2006. The champions of Super Smash Fantasy League 2019-20 are Wellington Firebirds. Most titles of Super Smash Fantasy League are won by Auckland Aces so far. The dates for the Super Smash Fantasy League 2020-21 are not yet announced. The fantasy games are played at the same time as Super Smash Leagues.