Mzansi Super League on KhelChamps
What is the Mzansi Super League Fantasy?
Mzansi Super League is a Twenty20 franchise cricket tournament played in South Africa. The inaugural Mzansi Super League Tournament was played in 2018. The Mzansi Super League Fantasy is a virtual Twenty20 game you can play on your smartphones by choosing the real players of the tournament. It takes place at the same time as the actual Mzansi Super League.
How to Play Mzansi Super League Fantasy 2020 on KhelChamps?
Are you curious about how to get started on the KhelChamps app for Mzansi Super Fantasy Games? Well, the process is very simple. You just need to visit the KhelChamps website and download the fantasy gaming app from the KhelChamps website. The app is designed to be compatible with Android as well as iOS devices. Once the download is complete, you need to install the app on your smartphone. You need to sign up and create a login id. You will be asked to sign in to this ID each time you participate in fantasy games on KhelChamps.
Once you have logged in, you need to select the Mzansi Super League Fantasy Game you wish to participate in. Select your teams and start playing.
The Point Distribution System on Khel Champs for Mzansi Super League Fantasy 2020
It is important to understand the point’s distribution for the Mzansi Super League Fantasy Games before you actually participate in these games. You are provided 100 credit points. You need to use these points to select your team to participate in these games. You must remember that the captain and the vice-captain earn you more than the other players. So, make a fine choice in case of these players. Here is how your team will earn you points:
- Each cricketer in the starting 11 earns you 3 points for just being a part of the team.
- Each cricketer earns you a point when he makes a run.
- Each cricketer earns you 1-point bonus when he hits a 4 and 2 points bonus when he hits a 6.
- You lose 1 point when a cricketer from your team gets out for duck.
- You get 12 points when your team makes an opponent out (except through run out).
- You get 4 points when your team makes an opponent cricketer run out.
- You get 4 points when your team makes an opponent cricketer catch out.
- You get 6 points when your team makes an opponent cricketer stumped out.
- You are rewarded 7-points bonus for a century from your team cricketer.
- You get rewarded 4-points bonus when someone from your team makes a half century.
- You get 4-points bonus when a bowler from your team makes a maiden over.
- You get 4-points bonus for a 4-wicket haul by your team cricketer. Understanding these rules about the point system helps you win better.
What are the rules and prizes for the Mzansi Super League Fantasy?
The rules for the Mzansi Super League Fantasy are simple. You pick your favourite matches. You select a team based on each player’s performance. Don’t forget to invest a bit more on the captain and the vice-captain. The captain earns you 2x points and the vice-captain earns you 1.5x points.
The prize money depends on the contests you have chosen. The more you play, the greater your chances of making more money on the KhelChamps app.
When will the Mzansi Super League Fantasy 2020 start?
The first season of Mzansi Super League Fantasy was held in the year 2018.
Mzansi Super League first season was held in the year 2018. Paarl Rocks team has won the 1st Mzansi League Title. In the Mzansi Super League 2019 season as well, Paarl Rocks team won the title. The dates for the Mzansi Super League 2020 third season to be held in 2020 has not been announced yet.